LiveScript is a script which automatically downloads and runs a script file from a remote server.
How does it work?
- LiveScript checks for an active internet connection
- If there is an active connection, LiveScript will remove the old script file then download and run the new one.
- If there is no active internet connection, LiveScript will run the previously downloaded script file
- LiveScript allows developers to push instant and live updates out to users
- LiveScript is seamless and you wont even know its there in the main application
- LiveScript pushes AppleScript even further then ever before possible. This has never been done before.